• Dutch Language and Literature, University of Groningen, 1986
expositions and projects
• Frozen in time, flowerportraits (from 2013 - present).
• The Finnish National Theatre, Helsinki 'Eurudike'. Playwright Sarah Ruhl and theatre artist and director Yana Ross. The play is a modern love story, a tale about family bonds, a study of memory, a reflection on art, and a fantasy of the world of the dead. (feb t/m mei 2013).
• Clinical Anatomical research and education at the Dissection Ward, Department of Anatomy, Embryology and Physiology AMC (ever since 2010)
• Audiovisual production ‘The ones around’. Working at a hospice on the occasion of the 10 year anniversary of the Johannes Hospice De Ronde Venen (2008)
• Museum Tot Zover (Dutch Funeral Museum, Amsterdam), permanent exhibition of the series ‘Life towards death’ (ever since dec 2007) See: www.totzover.nl